GAZPACHO OF CHERRY
TOMATO QUALITY FRESH
- 2.5 kg of cherry tomatoes
- 80 grams of coriander
- 100 grams of basil
- 110 grams of icing sugar
- 40 grams of sea salt
- 5 grams of ground black pepper
- 400 ml olive oil
For the basil oil::
- 150 grams of basil
- 250 ml olive oil
- For the gazpacho, we combine all the ingredients (but only with 200 ml of olive oil).
- Put the mixture in the blender or thermomix, mix at high speed until it is smooth and then we go through a fine sieve, making sure to extract as much juice as possible.
- To finish the gazpacho, pour some of the soup back into the blender, beat in a medium setting and add the remaining olive oil at a slow and constant speed until it is fully incorporated. Add the rest of the gazpacho and transfer to the refrigerator to cool.
- For the basil oil, place the basil in a pan of boiling water for 30-45 seconds, drain and cool in ice water.
- Once the basil has completely cooled, squeeze the basil to remove as much water as possible from the leaves. Chop the leaves and put in the blender with 100 ml of olive oil. Mix at high speed, slowly adding the remaining oil until smooth. Pour into a container and refrigerate.